So this week my stomach bug has finally started to pass! Thank the Lord above! I have had a pretty good week work out wise. I was able to remember to weigh in 3 out of the 5 days this week. Not perfect, but certainly better then what it has been lately. I even got in 2 separate workouts in.
So with all this progress comes some results. However I am a tad frustrated, even though I know I don’t have much reason to be.
So what are my results for the week?
- This Week: 0.9 pounds down
- Total Weight Loss: 29.6 pounds down!
Its remarkable progress I know, but part of me is disappointed I couldn’t get that last 0.4 pounds off to make this week’s totals a rounded total of 30 pounds. I guess it just means I have to wait until next week to finally see that number. I just hope that this new round of Provera I start tomorrow won’t mess me up yet again.
I almost feel as if the 30 pound mark is a bit elusive. It has been dancing just outside my grasp since just before Christmas. I am getting anxious to surpass that point in my journey.
Anyways that is how my week has gone! How have you been my dear readers? Has anybody else ha victories in getting back into the swing of things?
- Weekly Uptdate: One Week down 51 more to go! (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: Merry Christmas!! (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: Where did my week go? (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: Snowed In! (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: Kicking my own butt back into Gear! (thegracefulskinny.com)