First off I would like to apologize for being a day late for my weekly update. I had full intentions to get up yesterday and do my work out and weigh in and post my blog. Life however had other plans for me. I ended up having to go back to the doctor’s office to redo some blood work because the lab that it gets sent to spilt my original vial. Once I got home my energy levels crashed and I completely forgot to write my blog post.
I still haven’t been all that active this week. That stomach bug from last week is still hanging around and making me feel off. It has been getting somewhat better though so here is hoping that I can at least stave it off long enough to do some major cleaning. My husband and I have a goal to get at least the main rooms back into shape. Here is hoping that we can make that happen.
The results for the week:
- This Week: 0.7 pounds down
- Total: 28.7 pounds down!
The good news is even though this stomach bug has thrown off my healthy eating patterns I still have seemed to lose some weight this week. So all in all I call this week a success! Not to shabby for a girl that can’t hold down all her meals.
- Weekly Update: I Got an Award! Oh yeah, and some kind of stomach bug! (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: I totally Rocked this week! (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: Kicking my own butt back into Gear! (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: Well How’s About That? (thegracefulskinny.com)
- Weekly Update: Ugh! (thegracefulskinny.com)